Monday, September 26, 2011

Digital Project III: Self-Portrait


Garden gnomes are said to watch over ones garden and property.  I have grown very fond of gnomes over the years and have even acquired a few that I keep around me.  Since I have lived in the same dorm room for all four years of college, there is a sense of home there.  I decided to put myself on my windowsill with my collection of gnomes.  From there I can keep watch over the room that I call home. 

Before these 3 digital projects, I was not very educated in Photoshop.  Through this series of projects I have learned a lot and was able to also learn a lot through my own explorations of this program.  In this project in particular I started off with a completely different topic.  However, it did not allow me to really utilize all that Photoshop had to offer and I wanted more of a challenge.  By integrating some of my features, I was able to create a composite image with many different parts of images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment